Who are we?
Movelawyer is an expert panel of local property solicitors, lawyers and conveyancers who are regulated by Solicitor Regulation Authority.
Our property lawyers are based throughout England and Wales and offer our clients legal expertise and advice with any aspect of home purchase, sale or conveyancing.
All panel members of Movelawyer are accredited by Conveyancing Quality Scheme which is awarded by the Law Society.
Movelawyer ensures that all solicitors abide by our code of service and charge fixed fees. Please note that the fixed fee will only change according to your instructions.
Movelawyer offers a great value and fixed fee service for property buyers and sellers which includes following property legal services:
- Conveyancing services
- Buying a freehold property
- Buying a property with mortgage
- Selling a freehold property
- Buying a leasehold property
- Selling a leasehold property
- Selling a property with mortgage
- Buying a second or investment property
- Buying a property as a first-time buyer
If you are looking for any other service that is not listed here, please contact us.
- In addition:
- Movelawyer will give you an all-inclusive and fixed price quote from the beginning. The price will only change if your instructions do.
Our No-Move, No-Fee guarantee means that you will not have to pay us any legal fees if your move falls through, through no fault of your own.
Movelawyer team has hundreds of years of combined conveyancing experience coupled with up to date knowledge of conveyancing process.